Each year our students are Victorious in the Sub-district, District and even in the State Youth Festivals in Dance, Music, Samskritholsavam etc. M.M.R.H.S.S. is the holder of Mannam Trophy for the last so many years, awarded to the toppers in the Mannam Arts & Sports Festival organized each year for the students of N.S.S. schools in the State. Under the able guidance of the Music and Dance Teachers, students are given proper training in various art forms. There are ample chances for any student to develop his / her artistic talents, in the school.
Science/ Social Science/ Mathematics/ I.T./ Language/ Sports Fairs
Every year Science/ Social Science/ Mathematics/ I.T./ Language/ Sports Fairs are organized in the school in order to encourage the students in independent thinking and creative ideas.
Club activities are given prime importance in the school to give hands of training to the students in organization matters, conducting seminars and symposium etc on various subjects.
The projects presented by the members of the Eco Club in 2007- 08 and 2008 – 09 won National level recognition in the Bala Sasthra Congress held at Poona and Nagaland respectively.
Head Boy –
Head Girl – Lekshmi Chitra.R.
1. National Children’s Science Congress project winners.
2. Kerala Ganitha Sastra Parishad Maths Congress Winners.
Head Boy – Master Balu Mohan
Head Girl – Kumari Sree Lekshmi Selvin
24 students of our school are selected as Best Research Team in the 2nd Kerala Bala Krishi Shastra Congress.
1. Project presented by Swathy Krishna.A of XB got 2nd prize and Akhil.V of IX D selected as best interactor.
2. In the 18th National Children’s Science Congress 2010 held at VELS University Campus, Chennai. Swathy Krishna.A XB submitted a project and the following are the other team members.
- 1.Awathy.B.P – XA
- 2.Abhijai.R.Chandran – XC
- 3.Ajin.M.B – XC
- 4.Dhanaj Sivaganesh – XE
Teacher Guide – Smt.S.Jayasee
Head Boy – Master Athul Ajay (XII B)
Head Girl – Kumari Athira Ajay (X A)
4th Mannam Quiz Competition was conducted in our school on 14th January 2012.
Chinmaya Vidhyalaya , Vazhuthacaud got First Prize and Gokulam Public School Attingal Second Prize and MMRHSS Neeramankara Third Prize.
Head Boy – Master Vaishak.S (X F)
Head Girl – Kumari Arya.S.S (XII A)
Winner of Best seed co-ordinator – Smt.Chithra.R.S.
Quest Global Talent Exam Winners
- Anoop.K.S – UKG A
- Abhirami.A. III A
Head Boy – Master Akhil.V (XII A)
Head Girl – Kumari Meenu Vijayan (XA)
- 1.Five students from our school participated in State Bala Krishi Shasta Congress held at Kanakakunnu and they secured A Grade for investigatory project.
- 2.Suhas Sharma XF got A Grade in state level kalolsav Guitar.
- 3.A warm welcome was given for “Ammu Vezhambal” the symbol of 35th National game on 31-07-2014
- 4.24-09-2014 – A seminar was conducted for our students by “Kanthari” An International Organization to protect Nature.
Head Boy – Master Renjith.S.Nair (XII B)
Head Girl – Kumari Aparna Jayan (X B)
- 1.Bhajan Sasi got A grade in Sanskrit Kavitha Rachana.
- 2.Navami got A Grade in BharathaNatyam in State Level
- 3.Conducted “Run Kerala Run” in connection with National Game.
Head Boy – Master Soorya Mahadevan (XII B)
Head Girl – Kumari Anna Lekshmi (X B)
Only one team Kerala State on A Grade in National Children’s Science Congress – Soory Mahadevan and 4 members.
Head Boy – Master Jaya Krishnan (X A)
Head Girl – Kumari Aparana.S.U (XII A)
Paricipate State Level of Natonal Children’s Science Congress – Vipin.M and 4 members.
Head Boy – Master Anoopdev Kishore (XII B)
Head Girl – Kumari Sara Jose (X C)
Natonal Children’s Science Congress – State Level
- 1.Anna Lekshmi.S.
- 5.Kiran raj
Anna Lekshmi and Reshma .R.P selected Mathrubhoomi “I am Kalam” Science Project.
Donating things collected by students of MMRHSS Volunters for flood relief camps.
Teachers Day Celebrations
72nd trivandrum open tennis championship under 12doubles winners & singles runner up
Adwaith & Adhityan
KTA mini open tennis tournament 2018 under 6 singles winner
Terumo penpol-TTC mini tennis open tournament 2018 under 6 singles winner